1) Bones the size of a 200lb. male illustrate the bones, discs, and nerves in high detail to show disc variations and degenerative process in greater detail.
2) The only model with the latest examples of healthy, bulging, protruding, and extruding herniated discs.
3) See how the vertebral motor units go through a loss of height in the degenerative process, allowing you to explain to your patients why they “get shorter” as they age.
4) Enhanced examples of spinal stenosis and neurological compromise based on disc bulging, protrusion, extrusion, and degeneration.
5) The included card behind the vertebra includes call-outs so patients can look and learn while not directly engaging the doctor for answers.